At Snyder Insurance, we believe an effective Loss Control Program is best achieved through a collaborative effort involving the agent, insurance company loss control representative and corporate management.
Our agents spend a considerable amount of time getting to know your business, analyzing your exposure to loss and your ability to provide in house safety assistance. Only then, do we recommend a safety action plan that is realistic, meaningful, and effective.
Together we can reduce accidents, lower your insurance costs, and increase your production . . . and profits.
- Company Safety Program Guidelines and Responsibilities
- Employee Hiring and Training
- Safety Committee Organization and Responsibilities
- Self Inspection Audit
- Incident Investigation
- Return to Work Program
- Job Hazard Analysis
- OSHA Required Programs
Additional Loss Control Services
- Safety Incentive and Award Programs
- Ergonomic Analysis
- Drug Free Work Place
- Health and Wellness Services
- Experience Modification Review and Analysis
- Tool Box Talks
- Safety Seminars
- OSHA Recordkeeping Assistance
Snyder Insurance is, first and foremost, a professional insurance advisor. We take great pride in the reputation we have established and maintained throughout Southeastern Wisconsin with the companies and customers we represent. That reputation is built upon the premise that insurance is not a commodity, it is a commitment to protect our clients' most important assets by going beyond simply selling an insurance policy. We meet this commitment by becoming a trusted advisor in helping shape a comprehensive risk management program with our client partners.
- Same Day Service (Claim Reporting, Certificate Issuance, Endorsement Request)
- Audit and Verification
- Designated, Experience In House Account Manager to assist your Agent
- Regular Claim Review
- State of the Art Technology (onsite IT Manager)
- Loss Control Action Plan Design and Implementation
- Regular Educational Seminars
- Lunch and Learn Informational Meetings
- Annual Policy Review
Additional Services Available
- Building Replacement Cost Analysis (Marshall Swift/Boeckh Software Program)
- Business Continuation Planning/Disaster Planning
- Business Interruption Evaluation
- Legal Consultation
- Environmental Consultation
- Motor Vehicle Record Reviews
- Smart Comp Analysis
Business Insurance Department:
To obtain a quote for Workers Compensation, please click on the Workers Compensation Form. One of our associates will be calling you to discuss your information and finalize the quote.